Interview With Hutch, The Talented Drummer
1. What is your name/stage name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Where are you from?
4. What do you do?
5. How long have you been making music?
I’m a drummer and just started collaborating and drumming on other peoples singles and eps just
A little over a year ago.
6. What was your first song/project?
I’ve always played Sense I was 8 is when I really started playing drums.
7. Who’s your inspiration?
8. What genre of music do you create?
R&b, funk, really just anything with grooves to drum too. Depends who I’m working with also. I’m more of a pocket drummer.
9. Do you come up with your video concepts?
10. What was it like working with LA.salami?
He’s dope check his music out
11. What are some features you have?
Have some with la salami currently, and just have demos for myself as a drummer
12. What are some features you want to get?
I wanna be featured on drum magazine that’s a goal of mine
13. Who’s one person, dead or alive, that you’d want to work with?
Stevie wonder he’s a genius
14. Are you signed to a label?
15. Do you want a record deal, a distribution deal, or none?
Record deal not necessarily because I’m a musician, but I would take it if I had the opportunity
16. Who are your biggest supporters?
My mom, my team, my manager.
17. Where did your name come from?
A nickname people started calling me on my lacrosse team in high school
18. Do you write your own material?
19. Do you create your own music video concepts?
20. What’s your favorite music to listen to?
21. What are you currently working on?
My next project more content for myself
22. What is your latest release?
23. When is your next release?
January of 2022
24. Are you the type to pull up alone or with a group of people?
Alone hella introverted
25. What is one stage you want to sell-out?
26. Where is one place you want to travel to perform?
27. What’s the biggest crowd that you have performed for?
Over 85+ people I’m slowing growing, complex in Salt Lake City and kinky court
28. Who’s someone you can see yourself on tour with?
29. Who produces your music?
30. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Touring across the world making Music doing what I love
31. What’s your favorite clothing brand?
Right now I’ve gotta say Rick Owens, imma Rick Owens Stannie
32. Where do you shop?
33. What’s your favorite type of car?
34. What’s your favorite place to travel to?
35. Did COVID change your career for better or worse?
Better, learned more about myself mentally, I’ve always struggled with acceptance from other people. But during the pandemic I just really leaned more about myself. And I am more confident within myself then i have ever been